12.31.2013

End of 2013

The last day of 2013 is upon us!
It's been a great one for me.

This year was all about traveling to new places, growing in my career, serving in the Relief Society, exploring Dallas restaurants, having pillow fights with my niece and nephews just about every weekend of the year, and developing my hobbies in the handmade world (debuted a new fabric line, made 4 quilts/ blankets, 6 embroideries, 1 shirt, 2 dresses, 3 wreaths, 2 wedding announcement packages)



In April I went to San Francisco with my family.



In May I went to Portland for quilt market with Melissa, Benson, and my mom.



In June I went camping in South Texas near Navarro Mills Lake with my friends.



In July I drove through Texas and New Mexico on route to Lake Powell and then up north with the Wood family.



In September I went to Arizona to visit Ahlin with Shana and Valentina.



In October I went to the Canton Trade Days in Canton, Texas with Melissa.



In October I went to Boston to visit Emily.



In December I went to Costa Rica with my family for the holidays.



2013 has been the bomb diggity and I feel very blessed to be living such a happy, fulfilled life.

Bring on 2014!

1 comment:

emily snyder said...

wowsers woman! talk about an incredible year! i would like to see pictures of all your handmade items!! can't wait to see what this year brings!